January 25, 2013
Is your website older than 2 years? If so, it may be time to upgrade!
Over the past few years, the way people use the internet has changed significantly with changes to screen sizes, more people accessing websites from tablets and smartphones and massive changes in the way Google ranks websites.
By upgrading your website you can capture more of your target audience and significantly increase traffic and conversion rates.
Some ways you can upgrade your website are:
- Redesign your site to give it a fresh, more modern and interactive look and feel that will work on all desktop computers and tablets
- Restructure your website it make it much more search engine friendly and attract higher rankings from Google
- Social media integration to get people using Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and other popular social sites interacting with and sharing content on your site to attract more visitors
- A mobile friendly site to allow easy and user friendly access of your site on their smartphone without annoying pinching and zooming.
- Get your CMS working on tablets (such as Ipads) so you can manage your website from wherever you are on any device you are using.
- Conversion rate optimisation – professional analysis of your website to identify improvements that can be made to significantly increase sales and enquiries from your website.